One of the best things you can do for your blog is to consistently optimize and clean your WordPress database. This plugin does all the work for you!
The goal of this plugin is to be the easiest and most intuitive optimization process for your blog. It simply optimizes your WordPress MySQL database with a click of a button and then lets you get back to writing!
It’s intuitive! It’ll let you know if you need a “tune up” by giving you a message that you should optimize. If not then you can just get back to writing!
One-click optimization! No need to jump into phpMyAdmin or anything like that!
Shows you exactly the amount of space that can be optimized from your database. Optimize your tables, reduce overhead, and make it faster.
You can ‘View Your Database’ if you wish.
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin is now active.
- View more information in the ‘Optimize WPDB’ menu item
Contributors & Developers
“TentBlogger Optimize WordPress Database” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Ending development of the plugin
- Adding custom header image
- 3.3 compatibility
- Resolving a repository conflict
- 3.2 compatibility
- UI improvements
- TentBlogger single-menu implementation
- Initial release