Very simple, it lets you add custom css to your template so when you upgrade the template with the wordpress update function your changes are never lost!
go to the Theme Options menu and click template overide, now add your custom css.
- go to the Plugins main menu and find Template overide, then click Deactivate
- delete the files from your
- upload the contents of the zip file to your
- go to the Plugins main menu and find
Template Overide, then click Activate
- go to the Theme Options menu and click template overide, now add your custom css.
None so far.
Contributors & Developers
“Template Overide” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Removed codepress
- Tested working fine with wordpress 3.0
- Lots of bugs fixed!
- Added Enable/Disable button.
- First release