This plugin allows you to easily link to Technorati and
display a tag grid (similar to as can be found on
http://radar.oreilly.com/ and http://www.technorati.com/tag/)
To display the tag grid in your page add:
It is designed to be placed in the sidebar.
There are a number of settings at the top of the PHP file
that you should check and set to your personal values.
To add tags to your post, add a custom field called “technorati”
or “ttaglist” and enter comma seperated values, e.g.
- Put the technoratitagging.php file into your “wp-content/plugins” directory.
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Goto Options -> Permalinks to update the rewrite rules (YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING HERE!)
- Goto Plugins -> Technorati Tagging and configure the plugin.
- Insert into one of your templates (sidebar.php is recommended).
Contributors & Developers
“Technorati Tagging Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors