This plugin generates a Technical Support dashboard widget, where your clients could submit tickets that will be emailed directly to you. Here’s a features list:
- Easy to setup and configure
- Customizable company name, email, logo and URL
- Customizable subjects and messages being received
- Customizable “related to” topic list
- More coming up soon!
YES, I do consider feature requests, and that is what makes this plugin work. The discussions go here: Technical Support for WordPress
- Can I use HTML in the e-mail formatting?
Do you really need to? If so, please request at plugin page, I might add that in the next release.
- Is there a way to upload an attachment? Screenshot or something..
Not yet, but if you really need to please write a request at the plugin page. The more requests I get, the more chances are that you’ll see it in the next release.
- I’ve setup everything correctly but I’m not getting the e-mails. What’s up?
This may be caused by many reasons. The first thing I’d do is check my spam box, perhaps it’s gone there. Then see if you’re getting other mail from the WordPress blog you’ve setup by creating a new user and using the email you want to provide support with. Check ‘send password to this user’ and see if you get the e-mail. If you don’t then there’s something wrong with your hosting/email provider. Try setting up SPF or contact your provider for more details.
- What’s the right way to setup the provider logo?
Well you can upload the little logo on your own domain somewhere and then just provide a full URL, though I’d suggest you upload it to the Media Library of your client’s blog and catch its direct link from there.
- Localization (Russian, Hebrew)
- Adding useragent to shortcodes
- Minor bugfixes
- Hey this is the first version 😉