With the TD Word Count plugin bloggers can sort through and view both total published and unpublished posts
sortable by most words, least words, title alphabetically, date (oldest to newest and newest to oldest). It also
lists published posts by author. All stats are displayed in the WP dashboard area under the word count tab.
Official release location
Here’s a link to [TD Word Count Official release page](http://www.tdscripts.com/wp/tdwordcount/ “TD Word Count”
That’s it, thank you for trying out this plugin.
readme.txt last updated May 3, 2007 (v0.4.3)
- FTP tdwordcount.php to the wp-content/plugin folder.
- activate the TD Wordcount plugin in your wordpress blog admin
- add a new post or edit/update an archived post. This will generate your initial stats.
- navigate to the Dashboard -> Word stats page to view the stats
- When and how are the stats updated?
Whenever you edit or add a new post or page.
- How are pages handled?
v0.4.3 of the plugin counts pages as posts. A future version will likely separate pages and posts.
- Where can I find beta versions of the plugin?
The [TD Word Count Official release page]: http://www.tdscripts.com/wp/tdwordcount/
contains the absolute most recent version. The most stable version version will be released in the wordpress.org plugins directory.