Plugin for useful reference to TopCoder users (see TopCoder website).
- Use [tcuser]USERNAME[/tcuser] for reference to user USERNAME.
- Use [tcuser color=”COLOR”]USERNAME[/tcuser] for reference to user USERNAME of color COLOR. COLOR may be one of ‘orange’, ‘red’, ‘yellow’, ‘blue’, ‘green’, ‘gray’, ‘white’ and ‘black’. ‘Orange’ users are TopCoder admins, red to gray ones are rated TC users (from high-rated to low), and black/white-colored users are unrated. For more details see TopCoder Rating System.
- Add the option to configure unrated users’ color (black/white), because the white ones works only on non-white backgrounds and vice versa.
- Add the option to get user color from TC.
- (Low) Multilanguage support
- Upload the ‘tcusers’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory; and
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Is there any FAQs at the moment?
Contributors & Developers
“TCUsers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* First public release