This plug in allows you to provide a new and automatic service attention on your web site that turns visits into customers.
A virtual robot can humanize the technology in order to empathize and to build trust with customers.
Not only can the knowledge of the character, its appearance be modified depending on what you like. That is possible because this plugin let you have your own Virtual Robot from TCRF fully integrated within WordPress.
Get to know what your customers want from you
Using TCRF tool you can access to all the conversations between the virtual robot and your visitors. Using this information you can update the knowledge that the virtual robot has.
Made by FIONA
The FIONA platform for creating virtual robots, is since last December 1st, one of the twenty available on the Federation for Research and Experimentation in the Future Internet (Fed4FIRE).
Popular Browsers Support
IE – IE8+
Firefox – All versions
Chrome – All versions
- Automatic reporting system for incidences occurred during the use of The Client Relations Factory tool. You can use it pushing “TCRF Support” button.
- New Knowledge Editor. You can define different topics and its questions and answers in an easy way. You can also define more than one initial sentence and default answers.
- You can select/unselect the topics that you are using in the robot’s knowledge.
- Chat without character. Allows you to automate the questions and answers without using a character.
- High quality voice available for payment accounts (French, German, Italian, English (US&EN) and Spanish)
- New language: Portuguese (male and female). Only for payment account.
- Character 2D. You will able to chose new characters. For the first time characters will be 2D models.
- Conversations time. You could chose how long conversations will be.
A brief Markdown Example
- Different languages
- 24/7 customer support
- Know more about your visitors
Here’s a link to The Client Relations Factory
- What plugin’s features can be customized?
You can modify the:
- “Start Button Text”: it’s the text associated with the Virtual Robot start button.
- “Chat Button Text”: it’s the text asocciated with the botton that you press to send the conversation to the Virtual Robot.
- “Avatar Size”: it’s the size of appearance of the Virtual Robot. There are two possibilities: Big and Small.
- “Top bar widget color”: it’s the color of the window and the Chat Button Text.
- How many languages can speak the virtual robot?
Depending on the account you have. In the free trial, the virtual robot can speak English and Spanish. If you have a payment account French, Italian and German are available.
- Is The Client Relations Factory Free?
There is a free account to test the virtual robot. Check out our pricing page for details: http://www.theclientrelationfactory.com/#price
- Where can I find the options page of the plugin?
It is under Settings > TCRF. I know nowadays many plugins add top-level menu items, but in most of the cases it is just not necessary.
- Is it necesary to copy html code in my web page if I am using wordpress plugin?
No, it isn’t. The instalation of the WordPress plugin is enough.
- How I can remove the advertising?
Using a payment account you can insert the background you want.
- Is there any support service in case I have problems with the plugin?
Of course. You can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You really should not be using Flash for anything - this will not work well on mobile. Just based on that I cannot recommend/use it.
- First version launched.