There are many plugins that allow you to create a post grid. But sometimes it would be nice to create a grid for taxonomy terms.
Taxonomy Terms Grid allows you to create this grid. You can set thumbnails for any taxonomy term and create a shortcode for output grid anywhere.
- Create term grids and use them with a shortcode.
- Exclude selected terms.
- Select the number of elements in a row.
- Advanced Custom Fields plugin should be installed.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Taxonomy Grids” tab.
- Where is a shortcode displayed?
When you create a new grid it is displayed in a special field on the right metabox.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy Terms Grid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Taxonomy Terms Grid” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 – 2019/08/07
- New: Added elements per row field.
- New: Added excluded uncategorized category term (id=1).
- New: Added excluded custom terms ids field.
1.0.0 – 2019/08/03