Taxonomy Templates allows user selection of a theme’s available taxonomy templates, much like how pages can select their template.
When additional templates are available, a drop down appears on the edit Category, Tag and any custom taxonomy pages.
- Use automatic installer
- Activate plugin
- Install your taxonomy templates in theme folder. Denoted by ‘Taxonomy Template Name:’ in comments at top of php file.
- Visit Edit Category/Tag/Taxonomy to select desired template from drop menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy Templates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Taxonomy Templates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress compatability check, still works after a decade!
- PHP 8 Compatability
- Check for empty option value.
- Now supports parent template inheritance.
- Bug fix – exit after template include
Quick fix for undefined variable warning.