This plugin adds Táve integration to Gravity Forms on your wordpress
installation. This allows you to create forms that will transmit that form data
to Táve and creating a new lead.
For complete help details see the Support Site
Install Gravity Forms.
Install this plugin. Add your Táve Studio Manager
Secret Key and
Táve Studio Manager
Alias info to the settings page which can be found in
Settings > Integrations > New Lead API
section of Táve. Once a Gravity Form is created, you can go to the settings section
of the form and map the form fields to the Táve fields.
The most common fields are below:
See the Support Site for a more detailed explanation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Táve Gravity Forms Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Táve Gravity Forms Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Updated settings form to display link correctly.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Tested with WordPress 5.3
- Tested with WordPress 5.2
- Added Brand field mapping.
- Custom fields can now be mapped to dropdown and radio Gravity Form fields.
- Added the ability for JobRole, JobType, Source to use drop downs for field mappings.
- Initial official release by Táve.