This plugin registers some custom post type for Tally Themes. It also registers custom taxonomies for the post types. It also register metaboxes for each Custom Post Types.
This plugin doesn’t change how Custom Post Types are displayed in your theme. You’ll need to add templates if you want to customize the display of Custom Post Types.
- Upload the plugin to your WordPress site in the
/wp-content/pluginsfolder or install via the WordPress admin.
- Activate it from the WordPress plugin admin screen.
- After activation the plugin will show you a notice. Follow the notice and you will get your site ready.
- What does Tally Types do?
It just register custom post types, taxonomies and metaboxes.
- Will it work on any theme?
No, You will need to get your hands dirty with a little code and create templates file for each Post Type
- Why I need it?
If you are using our theme and it need’s custom post type this plugin is for you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tally Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- FIXEDL the filter issue of TYPES from theme
- Added new Post type Gallery
- Improve Metabox class
- Add new metabox field type “Image_size_select”
- Added new Post type Grid and Slider
- Added SVG icon for Admin acreen
- Initial release.