Tagged Gallery enables you to easily generate a gallery in any post or page based on tagged media.
- Tag a image in your media library. For this example we use 'Spring2013'
- Make a page or a blogpost where you want to display your images and tag that post/page with 'tg:Spring2013' and Tagged Gallery will create an image gallery of alle the images tagged with 'Spring2013'
- Remeber to set thumb size in admin interface :)
Tagged Gallery does NOT connect to any external servers. Just getting tags and images from your WordPress database
Click here for a [demo] (http://www.bergh.me/bilder/ “demo”)
- PHPImagic is completely replaced with jQuery
- New view image feature created in jQuery. That now fit to screen.
- Support for mobile screen rotation. Image resizes to fit window resize