TagGator is an auto tagging plugin, Just write enter a few keywords representing your contents, TagGator will automatically scan your posts for these keywords, and tag them according to the results.
A Pro Version of TagGator is now available with the following features:
- Auto Tagging: Your posts are tagged automatically when you create posts.
- Autoblog friendly:Taggator works with most autoblogging solutions, tags are created automatically when the posts are generated.
- Keywords To tags: Just write different keywords that represent you tags, Taggator will create the tags, and assign them.
- Set & Forget: You only need to configure TagGator once. once done, you won’t have to worry about tags anymore
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find taggator under wordpress settings and follow the instructions from there