Requires a tablemanager account: http://tablebooker.be/tablemanager
- Reservation widget: displays the real-time reservation form
- Opening time widget: display your restaurants opening times
- tablebooker widget: button that links to your tablebooker page.
- Unzip the tablebooker.zip file
- Upload the entire ‘tablebooker’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Update Site Wide options through the Settings -> tablebooker Options
- Include the reservation form on the desired page by adding the tag
[tablebooker_reservation] to the page.
Or use the function tablebooker_reservation() to include the form in your theme.
Contributors & Developers
“tablebooker – The official plugin for tablebooker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Bugfix for shortcode
- Installation instructions update
- Configurable background (light/dark)
- Configure embed language
- Update iframe code
- Extended installation instructions
- Initial public release