Use the Tabber widget to add up to 10 tabbed widget areas in to one existing widget.
Tabber Widget works in all browsers, and comes packed with 4 templates that can be customized to the look of your site.
- Where can I ask questions about the Tabber Widget?
You can ask questions about the Tabber Widget at http://ithemes.com/support/tabber-widget-plugin/
- Initial release version
- Fixing the README.txt
- Any user of the iThemes Builder theme should upgrade to this version. Since Builder and Tabber Widget share some code, this release includes an enchancement that ensures that the latest version of the code always runs, preventing an issue where an older set of one version of the code could cause either the plugin or the theme to fail.
- Fixed conflict with anchors inside a tab.
- Fixed issue with form not working properly when creating new tabber groups.
- Forced the CSS and JS file URLs to use https when the site is loaded as https.