Tab-Me allows you to structure your content in tabs by using [tab] shortcodes. See Installation and screenshots for instructions.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
tab-mefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the following [tabs] and [tab] shortcodes to generate your tabs.
[tab title=”title 1″]
Content for tab 1 goes here
[tab title=”title 2″]
Content for tab 2 goes here
- Can I stylize the tabs?
Currently you’ll have to go to the plugin editor and edit the tab-me.css file
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TAB ME” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TAB ME” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a padding issue that was present with some themes
- Added ability to set tabs to external/internal links with along with a target attribute
- Now multiple Tab Me tab groups will works on the same page. Thanks https://profiles.wordpress.org/flymke !
- Initial version