Because there was no raid planer for SWTOR we develop a simple one to use it as a plugin for wordpress.
The SW:ToR - Raidplaner is a plugin to add a raid planer to a guild site based on wordpress for the MMORPG 'Starwars: The old Republic'.
See the raid planer in action at http://veteres-unlimited.de/raidplaner/
- Simple charackter organisation: The raider will add several fields to the user profiles to manage the different characters of a player.
- Waitlist: A user can add himself on a waitlist to optionaly raid or to the raidlist if he wants to raid.
- Simple raidmanagement: The raid leader can manage the kind of user entries. He can set the amount of needed players. Additionaly he can define that the user can only set himself to a waitlist or directly to the raidlist.
- Simple raidmanagement II: The raid leader can simple copy older raids, edit the date and store it as a new one.
- Raidpoints: Each time the user will be set to a raidlist (by himself or the raidlead) he get one raidpoint. This shows how much he is rading (no DKP).
- Widget: Show the next raids within your widget bar.
- Raidleaders: Access the backend as admin or editor.
- s2Members compatible: If s2Members-Plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/s2member/ is installed you can allow guests to be part of a raid. In this case subscribers would be marked as guests and s2Members of level 1 or higher would be shown normal within the raidlists. This is setable by the options page.
- Event calender compatible: If EventCalendar-Plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-events-calendar/ is installed the Raider will show the big calender in front of the Raidlists and enter the raid to the calender, also shown within the event calender widget.
- Lowlevel support: By define the level of the members of a raid the raidplaner can also be used to plan e.g. flashpoints at lower levels or other events.
- Archive: The raids in the past are stored within the archive.
- Options: Choose which side should raid: The imperium, the recpublic or both.
How To Use?
First of all each player how wants to raid have to edit his user profile. By doing this he have to edit the several fields at the end of the profile to enter his swtor charackters.
After done this another user with editor-privilegs (or higher) add a raid within the raidplaner backend. The first users can now add one of the profile-entered charackters to the raid.