The Surveys WordPress plugin lets you add surveys to you blog. You can let the vistors take surveys and see the result from the admin side.
You can see the result of the survey from the admin side – there are two ways to see the data…
This will show the results each question by aggregating all the data so far. This will look like a poll result. This mode is useful to make decisions – you can immediately see the most favored answers in each question.
You can also view all the answers provided by one visitor.
More Details at Surveys WordPress Plugin post in my blog.
- Beta release made.
- Users can enter custom answers
- CSV Export of survey results
- Bugfix relase – fixed some bugs that I will notice only after the release has been made.
- Added Paging for Individual Responses.
- Bugfix: Fixed the ‘cannot delete answer’ bug.
- Made the admin forms a bit more easier on the eye.
- Made the plugin WP 2.8 compatible.
- Made sure this works with 2.8.5
- Changed the editor code to make sure it works with 2.8.5
- Fixed bug that showed a permission error in WAMP servers
- Depreciated the old type insertion – it will no longer work. Use [SURVEYS 1] in your posts/pages.
- Shows the email in individual response section
- Shows Code in the Manage Survey page.
- Better Export Option
- Added Slovak transilation by Martin
- Many fixes from the UMASS SCOPE Team added.
- More strings added to the po file.
- Transilation works as expected.
- Abilty to Delete all responses added.
- Bugfix is internationalization part.