With Offline Mode, features that do not require a connection to WordPress.com servers can be activated.
This plugin is using the jetpack_offline_mode filter to enable the Offline Mode. If you are familiar with ftp and file edit, you can also add the
define( 'JETPACK_DEV_DEBUG', true); to the wp-config.php file. Make sure you add it before the
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ line.
This plugin also checks if the Jetpack plugin is already activated, so it is safe to use this plugin.
surbma-jetpack-development-modefolder to the
- Activate the Surbma | Jetpack Offline Mode plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. 🙂
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Surbma | Jetpack Offline Mode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release date: 2020-10-10
- OTHER – Update README.md file with new plugin name.
- TWEAK – PHP short function.
Release date: 2020-10-09
- FIX – Update filter name to avoid deprecation notices.
- OTHER – New plugin name to follow Jetpack’s naming.
Release date: 2020-02-10
- TWEAK – Tested with WordPress 5.3 version.
- TWEAK – Updated to use a new way to deploy it to wp.org repo.
- Fix localization.
- Prevent direct access to the plugin.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.1
- Extended description.
- Added hungarian translation.
- Added pot file for localization
- First commit to the official WordPress repo.
- Added localization.
- Initial release.