SuperSlider base, is a global admin plugin for all SuperSlider plugins and comes stocked full of eye candy in the form of modules. Superslider base includes the following modules:
- ModalBox: add fancy popover modalbox, include any content,
- Tooltips: add fancy tooltips to any object or group of objects,
- Reflection: adds floor reflection to your images,
- Accordion: add nested accordions to your post content,
- Scroll: add smooth scroll navigation to your page,
- Zoomer: Adds a smooth image enlarging zoomer,
- Nudger: slide links or small objects on mouseover,
- Fader: fade transition one object of a group on mouseover,
- Linker: iPhone – Safari like darkened background effect when you click a link,
- Clicker: Dynamically takes the first link from the contents of a list item and makes the whole list item a clickable link,
- Complete global control from options page
- Control module themes and other superslider plugin themes.
- Control transition times, types.
- Shortcode buttons on post screen.
- Metabox shortcode helpers.
- Title , Text, and Link in Captions
This plugin can be seen in use here:
- SuperSlider Scroller demo
- Superslider Accordion demo
- Clicker with fader demo
- Object fader demo
- Zoom with reflect demo 1
If you have any problems or suggestions regarding these plugins please speak up,
Download These Plugins here:
If you like this plugin we hope that you will help support our continued development. The two best ways to offer your support is to send us a donation. Even $1 helps encourage us to do more. If you can’t donate, please help us reach our 5-star rating by rating this plugin.
Please rate us! Give us a chance to address your concerns if we didn’t earn 5 stars.
We do accept feature requests for all of our plugins, free ones included. The most requested features will make it into the next version.
If you need a special feature NOW, contact us! We offer expedited feature development. Most features can be implemented in less than a week at reasonable rates!
Create your own graphic and animation theme based on one of these provided.
The Easy Way
In your WordPress admin, go to 'Plugins' and then click on 'Add New'. In the search box, type in 'SuperSlider' and hit enter. This plugin should be the first and likely the only result. Click on the 'Install' link. Once installed, click the 'Activate this plugin' link.
The Hard Way
Download the .zip file containing the plugin, unzip. Upload the Superslider folder into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory Find the Superslider plugin in the WordPress admin on the 'Plugins' page and click 'Activate'
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SuperSlider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- updated to work with WordPress 3.5
- added the modalBox module
- added the tooltips module
- updated the multiopen Accordion
- updated to work with WordPress 3.3 and mootools 1.4.5
- fixed link to settings page
- added save options upon deactivation option
- added tooltips to admin css
- Fixed un needed css loading into admin pages.
- upgraded the admin post screen meta box accordion shortcode helper
- Added tooltips module.
- integrated ss-menu plugin.
- Fixed nested accordions.
- Added toggler class change to accordion
- Added Superslider as top level menu item
- various updates for WP 2.9
- Added accordion toggle all/ open/closeall link.
- Added optional “to top” link.
- Fixed accordion, failed to write script for more than one accordion per page
- Fixed auto zoom, failed to load java script
- Added single open mode to Accordion Module
- reduced html server calls by 45%
- removed numerous functions from the ssBase class
- css adjustment in accordion.css
- added clickable module
- changed css to use sprites
- compressed theme graphics
- added Fader module
- repaired accordion js and nudger js file name error
- updated mootools to 1.2.3
- Corrected items in the readme
- Upgraded the options page
- Added insert at cursor for the shortcode metabox
- Added Zoomer module
- Added page scroller module
- Improved previous modules
- improved code
- Added Reflect module
- Added Accordion module
- improved code
- first public launch