Very Very Important : Before updating plug-in version, please backup your existing plug-in XML files and images.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2010/07/18/superb-slideshow/
Note : Those who have updated this plugin from 3.0 to 4.0, go to admin area and change the XMl file name from “superb-slideshow-v2.xml” to “superb-slideshow.xml”, then it will display your correct images
This is a strong, cross browser fade in slideshow script that incorporates some of your most requested features all rolled into one. Each instance of a fade in slideshow on the page is completely independent of the other, with support for different features selectively enabled for each slideshow.
- Fade in effect that has the current image fading over the previous one.
- Automatic slideshow.
- Slideshow can be set to stop rotating after N cycles.
- Each slide can be optionally hyperlinked.
- Each slide can have an optional description associated with it.
- Descriptions can either be set to show on demand (when the mouse rolls over the slide), or be always visible until explicitly dismissed.
- Persistence of last viewed slide supported, so when the user reloads the page, the slideshow resumes from the last slide.
- Slideshow automatically pauses onMouseover.
More info available in this link : http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2010/07/18/superb-slideshow/
Live demo : http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2010/07/18/superb-slideshow/
- Works with WordPress 2.7+
- PHP 4.5+ or above with dom library support(this is default in enable mode, so no problem).
See your phpinfo file to see DOM/XML enabled or not.
To work this plugin DOM/XML should be in enabled mode.
This is the XML based slide show, so to add or delete the images.
1. Take the “superb-slideshow.xml” XML file from plugin folder.
2. add/update/delete the image node to modify the slideshow images.
3. You can use full image path in XML file.
We can use this plug-in in different way.
1. Go to widget menu and drag and drop the “Superb Slideshow” widget to your sidebar location. or
2. Copy and past the below mentioned code to your desired template location.
<?php if (function_exists (sswld_show)) sswld_show(); ?>
Use the below code to the page or post
[superb-slideshow filename=”page1.xml” width=”400″ height=”300″]
- Q1. How to arrange the width & height of the slideshow?
- Q2. How to change the slide Fade Duration, Pause, Cycles?
- Q3. How to add more image?
- Q4. How to edit imags & desctiption?
- Q5. Not able to see close and open description image in slide show?
- Q6. All your question & suggestion go to moreinfo page?
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.4
- Tested up to 4.3.1
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 3.9
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (superb-slideshow.po) available in the languages folder.
Minor change in the admin layout.
Tested up to 3.6
Tested up to 3.5
Avoid registering the alternate jQuery.
From this version we are using existing wordpress jQuery.
Tested up to 3.4.2
New demo link, www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to 3.4
Tested up to 3.3
Js file has been included as per wp standard.
Tested up to 3.2.1
Only admin user can see the plugin link in admin.
Tested up to 3.0.1
Now random display option added
Tested up to 2.9
Tested with WP version 2.8.6
Now create new gallery in post or page.
Create the new XML file in plugin directry, and use mentioned code.