This is a strong, cross browser fade in slideshow script that incorporates some of your most requested features all rolled into one.
Very Very Important : Before updating plug-in version, please backup your existing plug-in XML files and images.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2010/07/18/superb-slideshow/
Note : Those who have updated this plugin from 3.0 to 4.0, go to admin area and change the XMl file name from "superb-slideshow-v2.xml" to "superb-slideshow.xml", then it will display your correct images
This is a strong, cross browser fade in slideshow script that incorporates some of your most requested features all rolled into one. Each instance of a fade in slideshow on the page is completely independent of the other, with support for different features selectively enabled for each slideshow.
More info available in this link : http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2010/07/18/superb-slideshow/
Live demo : http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2010/07/18/superb-slideshow/
This is the XML based slide show, so to add or delete the images.
1. Take the "superb-slideshow.xml" XML file from plugin folder.
2. add/update/delete the image node to modify the slideshow images.
3. You can use full image path in XML file.
We can use this plug-in in different way.
1. Go to widget menu and drag and drop the "Superb Slideshow" widget to your sidebar location. or
2. Copy and past the below mentioned code to your desired template location.
<?php if (function_exists (sswld_show)) sswld_show(); ?>
[superb-slideshow filename="page1.xml" width="400" height="300"]
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.4.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Active Installs: 1,000+
Got something to say? Need help?