A cloud-backed plugin that lets you securely accept Credit Card payments on your site using Stripe without needing to install an SSL certificate.
We've released Significant Upgrade to Buy Now for Stripe called Buy Now Plus.
Buy Now Plus will allow you to create Buy Now Buttons that can be used anywhere ... on your WordPress website ... or Facebook, Twitter, Email or anywhere else you can post a link.
As such we've disabled new signups for Buy Now for Stripe ... but current users will be able to continue using their legacy Buy Now for Stripe buttons as long as they wish. We'll continue to provide updates to the plugin and service ... but we certainly recommend using Buy Now Plus instead if you want to take advantage of all the new features and future enhancements!
Buy Now for Stripe (formerly known as "Super Stripe") is perfect for people who want to process credit cards but don't want to go through the hassle of getting a dedicated IP address or installing an SSL certificate.
Buy Now for Stripe is great for selling and protecting digital goods, running promotions or accepting payments for products and services.
You can get more information about Buy Now for Stripe here.
Buy Now for Stripe will let you charge credit cards very easily and reliably ... But if you want to do this and more (without the additional per-transaction fee) you'll want to check out our commercial Membership plugin MemberPress.
Upgrading to MemberPress will enable you to:
We've built a secure, robust, cloud-based payment system (buynowforstripe.com) that our WordPress plugin uses to process payments with Stripe.
This is great news for you because you won't ever have to worry about security or PCI compliance on your webserver.
Buy Now for Stripe is ultra-simple to get setup ... it doesn't require your site to be hosted with a dedicated IP address or to have an SSL certificate installed.
After your user fills out and Submits the Buy Now form they will be redirected to our secure servers to checkout. Once the checkout is complete (or the user cancels), the user will be redirected back to your site to a customizable thank you page.
Buy Now for Stripe sends sale notifications to any number of email address you want (specified when creating the form) and sends a very customizable email receipt to the customer.
You can embed protected links to files into your customer sale notifications and on the thank you page you setup for your buy now forms.
You can integrate your payment forms with Mailchimp and/or AWeber to add customers to your mailing lists.
We're committed to making this the easiest to use payment solution for WordPress available so we've set it up so you'll only be charged for using this service when you make money.
Using our secure servers with Stripe costs 4.4% + 45¢ per successful transaction.
For example, if you successfully charge someone $20 then after fees you'll collect $18.67 — which Stripe will automatically deposit directly into your bank account.
The fee above already includes Stripe's fee (2.9% + 30¢) -- we just add an additional 1.5% + 15¢ for the use of our secure servers -- which makes a grand total of 4.4% + 45¢ per successful transaction.
Unlike other stripe payment plugins for WordPress, Buy Now for Stripe does not require you to install an SSL Certificate on your site. This is because we use our secure servers to process payments through Stripe. Our servers cost money to maintain & secure ... hence, we must charge a small fee for this service.
So before using this plugin you just have to do the math. For some users the small per transaction fee will be a cost savings (particularly for those who's web host charge for SSL) and for others, the convenience / ease of user of Buy Now for Stripe will be worth the small fee.
Yes. Buy Now for Stripe works seamlessly with our affiliate tracking plugin Affiliate Royale so you can easily track affiliate commissions when running transactions through it.
Stripe is currently only available to merchants in the United States, Canada, the UK, France (Beta), Belgium (Beta) and the Netherlands (Beta) — and since Buy Now for Stripe is fully dependent on Stripe, it too is limited to merchants living in the United States, Canada, the UK, France (Beta), Belgium (Beta) and the Netherlands (Beta).
When you create a payment form with Buy Now for Stripe you can easily specify whether transactions created with it should be test or live transactions (using the livemode attribute). There are no fees (from Stripe or our servers) for running test transactions.
We recommend setting up forms initially in test mode to get the payment flow working properly before charging real transactions. Once you're satisfied that the payment flow works for you then it's easy to set the form to live by changing the value of the livemode attribute from "false" to "true".
Requires: 4.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.4
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Active Installs: 500+
Got something to say? Need help?