Multiple configurations and image management simple. You can create multiple sliders and use them on your pages, posts, as a widget or inserting them directly as HTML code. Install the plugin, activate and admin in Settings -> Super Slider.
Create the sliders you want, but put just a slider per page. Each slider can manage:
- Url of the image link to the wordpress media library.
- Measures the slider with own measures for mobiles and tablets.
- Duration of the transition between images.
- Buttons and their position.
- Text position and effect.
- Effect settings.
- Select from over 40 possible transition effects between images.
Once installed and activated the plugin go to “WordPress admin -> settings -> SUPER SLIDER” to create and manage your slider. You can load the slider within a page or post using the code:
[super 1/] Where 1 is the gallery ID
You can also use the super slider widget to load the slider into a widget.
This sliders does not work at all at the begining in admin panel. Thanks. WP 3.8 naked.
New php shortcode to include the slider in html pages.Buttons admin fixed bug.
Fixed bug that caused the slider not be seeing some mobiles.
Bug fixes from the previous version and have added the option to set the edge of the slider.
- first release