This plugin lets users suggest a post for review. For example, if you have a help document that hasn't been updated in
a while and is now out of date, a user can let you know that you need to update it without much work on their part.
- Can be configured so that when a post is marked as needing review, an email is sent to the author.
- Weekly, an email listing all of the review suggestions will be sent to a list of email addresses.
- Can be configured to allow guests to mark items for review.
- Can also be configured to put the last update date to the end of each post.
- Exclude the suggest review button by IDs of pages, posts
- There is a page in the dashboard that lists all of the content that has been flagged for review (that the current user can access)
Neither the mark for review button or last update date will appear on list of post pages or search results.