This plugin allows you to include sudoku puzzles in your blogs with a simple shortcode. The sudoku puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
- Size of the sudoku puzzle: 9×9, 10×10, 12×12, 16×16.
- Difficulty level: easy, medium, hard, expert.
- Width (and height) in pixels (not less than 450 px).
- Background color.
- Available in english and french.
How to use
- Upload ‘Sudoku ShortCode’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Sudoku Shortcode Options page under settings and save your prefered options.
- Use the Sudoku shortcode to insert sudoku puzzles into your posts/pages.
Contributors & Developers
“Sudoku Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.