This widget adds a SubToMe button to your WordPress blog. This button allows your readers to follow your blog using their favorite applications.
The user information is stored in the browser, but is only accessible on the domain
subtome.com, which is why we have to load the iframe.
No data is ever “leaked”. The whole SubToMe code is open source. Feel free to check it out by yourself.
- Upload the plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your layout from the ‘Widget’ submenu in WordPress
Hello Julien and Matthias,
Thank you for this wonderful plugin. It is so fine and easy to use. This is an added touch to the website that offers readers an opportunity to subscribe to the blog / website with a few clicks.
I hope that you will continue to update SubToMe. I will share it with everyone that I know that has a blog website. I wish you both continued success with this plugin and all you do.
Contributors & Developers
“SubToMe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Project maintined on github at
- A SubToMe button for posts/pages
- More options to customize the button
- Updated README. More tests
- Simplified plugin
- Added shortcode
- First version