Subscribe to Comments is a robust plugin that enables commenters to sign up for e-mail notification of subsequent entries. The plugin includes a full-featured subscription manager that your commenters can use to unsubscribe to certain posts, block all notifications, or even change their notification e-mail address!
- How can I tell if it’s working?
- Log out of WordPress
- Leave a comment on an entry and check the comment subscription box, using an e-mail that is NOT the WP admin e-mail address or the e-mail address of the author of the post.
- Leave a second comment using a different e-mail address than the one you used in step 2 (it can be a bogus address).
- This should trigger a notification to the first address you used.
- I’d like the subscription checkbox to be checked by default. Can I do that?
Not anymore. But the checkbox status will be remembered on a per-user basis.
- My subscription checkbox shows up in a strange place. How do I fix it?
Try unchecking the CSS “clear” option. Beyond that, you’re on your own with CSS positioning.
Функция get_currentuserinfo с версии 4.5 считается устаревшей! Используйте wp_get_current_user().
I'm a long term user of this plugin. It just works!
I would welcome support for multilanguage sites, but this is a minor enhancement.