This plugin is for bookmarking your posts into StumbleUpon, Slahdot, Technorati, Digg and Del.icio.us. You have to do nothing but just activate the plugin. It automatically add the bookmarking options just below to your posts.
It also has a stylish button for subscribing to your RSS feed. Pretty visual interface also included!
- Traffic : This plugin increses your website traffic
- Looks: Transparent plugin will give your blog a nice look
- Large, Friendly Icons: Since the bookmarking is implemented with huge images, the chances for bookmarking are very high
For Example and Details Visit : http://www.jjtcomputing.co.uk/
My Technical Blog is : http://www.jjtcomputing.co.uk/
If you have any queires / complaints regarding this plugin, please feel free to mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
See my blog for updates http://www.jjtcomputing.co.uk/ .
- Unzip the files
- Upload submit-to-any directory (containing submit-to-any.php file with image files) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Locate it using the Plugin browser function
- Click Install
- On the “Success!” screen, click Activate.
- Should i edit any files?
No, just activate the plugin.
- Images are not displaying?
Make sure the path to main plugin file is /wp-content/plugins/submit-to-any-for-wordpress/submit-to-any.php.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Submit to Any for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors