* User entry for Title
* Title should be derived from parent_id if blank
* list subpages or siblings of current page
* do not list siblings of top level pages
* Hide widget if there aren’t any sub pages to list
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the ‘Apperance’ menu to place the widget into your blog
- Why use this wiget?
Use this widget if you feel the need to have easy to access links to direct sub pages and siblings of your current page.
It’s a pretty basic and simple to use plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sub-Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed method name conflicts with other widgets I’ve created when used simultaneously.
- Changed header and footer method names.
- Added Options control
- Initial Release