This plugin adds suport for the TwentyThirteen theme to the Styles plugin.
WordPress has lots of beautiful themes, but personalizing a design can be difficult and time-intensive. Styles changes that. Styles gives you creative control in one consistent interface – the WordPress theme customizer. Styles lets you make your site your own. 🙂
Features of the plugin
- Instant previews
- Text size
- Google Fonts
- Text colors
- Border colors
- Background colors
- Hundreds of options
- Consistent interface and names in every theme
- Built on WordPress customizer, so Styles grows as WordPress grows
Styles and options for all built-in WordPress themes are free. More themes are available at StylesPlugin.com.
- Styles on Github
- Brainstorm Media on Github
- Code Walkthrough: How to add support for your own themes
- I activated this plugin, but nothing happened!
This is an add-on plugin for Styles that adds support for this theme. Make sure you have both this plugin and the Styles plugin installed, then check out all your new options under
WordPress Admin > Appearance > Customize.
- Why is this plugin free?
We believe life is better when we work together. 🙂 Support for WordPress default themes, like TwentyTwelve and TwentyThirteen, will always be free. Continued development in Styles will be supported by:
- Plugins for additional themes
- Plugins for add-on features
- Premium support and updates
- Documentation for using Styles in your own themes
- Does Styles support my theme?
Maybe! We have additional themes available available at StylesPlugin.com. If you don’t find your theme there, watch this walkthrough for a developer’s guide on how to add support. Adding one option takes only one line of code.
- I’d like to distribute a theme add-on I created for Styles
If you watched the walkthrough and created an add-on for Styles, please share it with others. It’s our goal to make the lives of theme developers and end-users much, much easier.
- Will this plugin slow down my site?
No! Styles is very careful about only loading what is needed to get its job done. Once you’re done editing, stylesheets are cached and loaded for your sites users as quickly as possible.
Excellent way to add some style to the Twenty Thirteen theme
If you are a beginner, or just don't want to stress over a simple site design, this is the plug-in for you. Thanks to the developer for a job well done and giving even beginners a chance for their design to shine.
- New: Style active item in menubar. See
Menu — Primary > Top active itemand
Menu — Primary > Submenu active item.
- New: Add experimental support for widget submit buttons. May not work with all plugins. Code must be uncommented in customize.json to activate.
- Fix: Allow background-color of comment submit button to be changed. Thanks @webblish for the report.
- Fix: (Minor) Remove notices that would display in wp-admin if
- Fix: (Minor) Prevent multiple notices from being displayed if several Styles child plugins are active and requesting changes.
- Fix: Live updates for settings that require “!important”. Requires Styles 1.0.7.
- Add: Notice if users don’t have Styles 1.0.7 or higher installed.
- Add: Guide new users to install Styles if this add-on is installed, but Styles is not.
Fix: Change “Description” to “Tagline” to match WordPress naming convention.
- Initial public release.