This plugin helps you simplify replacement (the template single post) with a dropdown menu.
You must create a new template with a structure and a single post with a different style.
If no Single post template is selected, the default template will be used.
- Upload the entire
single-post-templatefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create Post Templates in your theme’s folder.
After you have installed the plugin, you’ll need to create some Post Templates with a structure and a single post with a different style to use. Insert the following code at the very top of the file:
<?php /* Style : [Your Template Name] */ ?>
- How do I include this plugin in my theme for distribution?
If you don’t know how to do this, you will need to contact me for instructions. I do charge a consulting fee for this service.
- I have a question that wasn’t covered in the FAQ. Can I contact you?
Please [email me](http://www.nurulimam.info/kontak-kami-jika-ada-masalah/”Contact Nurul Imam”).
Because I try to offer personal email support, I do ask that you compensate me for the time I spend helping you. This can run anywhere from $10 for simple support.
Contributors & Developers
“Style Replacement” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release
- Adding Screenshot to usage this plugin