In A Nutshell
Works by converting common accentuated UTF-8 characters, as well as a few special cyrillic, hebrew, spanish and german characters.
Any white space will be replaced by a hyphen, thus generating SEO friendly post slugs, as well as generating Linux-friendly filenames.
This plugin requires:
- WordPress 3.0+
- PHP 5.1.0+
Praises and Criticisms
Comments, bug reports and feature requests are more then welcome.
Please send you inquiries by email, at email@example.com.
- Initial release
- ADD: French translations
- ADD: Added classes/admin_pointers.php helper class
- ADD: Using new feature pointers from WP 3.3+ upon plugin activation
- OPT: Code refactoring, optimizations and documentation
- ADD: Added CSS and webfonts
- CHG: Successful regression testing, up to WordPress version 2.7
- CHG: Successful testing on WordPress version 3.4-beta3
- FIX: Only add filters if we are in admin area, otherwise, it might break the frontend! Wikes.
- Changes in readme.txt
- FIX: Fixed constructor, effectively removing dependency to PHP >= 5.3
- ADD: Added classes/admin_notices.php helper class
- OPT: Display notice to admins, if PHP >= 5.1 dependency is not met
- CHG: Changed plugin display name (Prospek Strings Sanitizer -> Strings Sanitizer)
- ADD: Added WordPress Plugin page header image
- UPD: Updated plugin description
- CHG: Successful regression testing, up to WordPress version 2.8
- FIX: Fixed contributors and short description
- REM: Removed unneeded logs directory
- Initial beta release