Stribe Community Network allows you to easily plug a Stribe.com community in your WordPress blog. Stribe is a free meta social network for blogs to get more more exposure and traffic by sharing social interactions.
See http://www.stribe.com/blog for more information, real-life examples and to get your free Stribe API key.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your account on www.stribe.com to add your blog and get a Stribe API key
- Go to the Settings section and fill in your API key.
- Go to your widget section and drag and drop the Stribe widget to your sidebar
It’s done! Easy, uh?
What is Stribe?
Stribe allow websites sharing the same interests to provide social networking tools to a common community of visitors, thus bringing more value and traffic to the “stribed” blogs. Stribe can appear in your blog like a widget in your sidebar, or like a social toolbar. More information at http://www.stribe.com/blog
What are the Stribe features?
Stribe provides public and private chat in a real-time newsfeed, private messaging and push to Facebook and Twitter in addition to cross-blogs interactions, invitations and link sharing. Stribe is cool!
Contributors & Developers
“Stribe Community Network” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added compatibility with WordPress Mobile Edition.
- Implemented widget mode and settings page.
- First development version.