Grow your StreamSend list using the newly released Developer API! Add a StreamSend sign-up form as a widget or using a shrotcode. After entering the API information in the plugin admin area, and adding a signup form to the website, the subscriber will enter the required info and will be inserted inmediately to your StreamSend mailing list. You can configure if you want the signing up method (double or single Opt-in) and the fields that you want to display in the form.
Web host must have curl enabled.
An active StreanSend account, if you don’t have one, signup for a free trial here
StreamSend API Login ID and Key, generate it for free once you have your StreamSend account.
- Upload and activate the StreamSend API for WordPress Plugin.
- In the StreamSend account, generate the API Login ID and Key.
- Enter this information in the Plugin admin page.
- Add the sign-up form to your website using one of these methods:
- Widget: Drag the StreamSend the StreamSend API Form widget to your sidebar, header, footer etc.
- Shortcode: Add the [streamsend_api] shortcode to any page or post.
- Custom PHP: add the following tab anywhere in your PHP code
What is StreamSend?
StreamSend offers an easy-to-use, affordable and dependable email marketing software solution designed to help businesses make the most of their time and money. We are focused on developing and delivering elegant technological solutions to meet the communications needs of our customers. We believe in the value and freedom that comes with email marketing, and stand behind several core principles of email marketing for our company, product and service. And we also believe in having a little fun.
Do I need an StreamSend account?
Yes. If you dont have an StreamSend account get one here: Try it free for 30 days.__ StreamSend is the most feature-rich & cost-effective e-mail marketing program available.
Contributors & Developers
“StreamSend API for WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- StreamSend WordPress Plugin released