Streampad gives you everything you need to play back the music you post. Any ‘.mp3’ file you link to or any link with class ‘spmp3’, will automatically show up in the Streampad player at the bottom of your page.
The Streampad player will sit at the bottom of your page as a ‘bottom bar’. You don’t need to configure anything, it’s super simple to get your MP3 tracks to play via Streampad, all you have to do is enable the plugin.
Streampad supports scrobbling your tracks to LAST.FM. To do so, click ‘play audio posts’ on the left, then open the drawer via the person icon. You can also log into AOL Music and AIM.
- Unzip streampad.zip and upload the entire folder to wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Any links that ends in .mp3 or links that contain the class ‘spmp3’ will automatically show up in the bottom bar.
- Manually add links through the Streampad Options page in WordPress Admin section.
- Does Streampad play existing links to .mp3 files?
Yes, When Streampad is first activated, it will find all the existing links to .mp3 files in any blog post or page.
- Can I customize the look and feel?
This much requested feature will be available in a future release.
- How do I install it?
See the installation section.
- Who Do I Contact if I have a problem?
dan [at] streampad [dot] com
Contributors & Developers
“Streampad Audio Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors