Stipple is the fastest way to label and share the content of photos on your site or blog. Labeling your pictures is easy, just briefly describe the people, places or things in your photos. When readers mouseover your images, they can discover information from your labels.
Copyright 2010-2011 Stipple (email : email@example.com)
For support, please start a conversation at Get Satisfaction:
http://getsatisfaction.com/stipple or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as
published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Does Stipple work on pictures within a Flash slideshow?
Unfortunately, no. Due to the nature of the Flash platform, Stipple will not work on images shown within a flash slideshow or image gallery. Stipple can still be used on other pictures on the same page, though.
- Does Stipple work on images that are inline with text?
Stipple will not work on these images very well, at least in a way that looks good. This is due to the fact that inline images ‘cheat’, and let text flow around them, but also pretend to have no height or width, which makes it impossible for Stipple to work. We recommend not using inline images for those pictures you want to add Stipple Dots to.
- Use stripslashes() to make the custom load call display correctly.
- Incorporate a number of changes from Mohammad Jangda to do things The Right Way wrt WordPress.
- Fix dumb error.
- Always use Cachefly to serve js, as it now supports SSL.
- Force update so wordpress.org correctly promotes the new version.
- Switching over to use the asynch loading method.
- Doc & screenshot updates. Test with WordPress 3.2.1
- Doc updates. Test with WordPress 3.1
- Doc updates. Test with WordPress 3.0.4
- Doc updates. Test with WordPress 3.0.2
- Add option to include the js, but not call STIPPLE.load.
- readme tweaks
- Config UI tweaks and cleanups
- README tweaks.
- Initial release.