Ever want to make an element stick to a page? Well now you can!
Just install this WordPress plugin and your wish will be granted! Visit the home page for a demo!
Not a web developer? Check out the Pro version featuring easy point-and-click setup!
- Upload ‘sticky-element’ directory to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How does it work?
It uses jQuery to modify the CSS of the sticky element when scrolled.
Try with both ID and class but it does not work.similar plugin works well.
Tried with salient theme based website and it didn’t work.
Tried using through class as well as ID but no change. There is no effect of this plugin on my pages.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Element” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Also changes clone element width.
- 3.8 update.
- Added pro mention and updated tested to 3.7.
- Added missing line.
- Reset left to auto.
- Using console.log instead of alert.
- Added height to clone element.
- First public release.