The Stein Mobile Switcher detects which device (e.g. Smartphone, iPhone, Tablet) your visitor is using and enables a theme you specified. You may also display links to the different device-versions in your templates (see F.A.Q.).
- How can I add Links to the other device-versions in my templates?
Use the following functions to do that:
- sms_link_to_site($visibility = ‘all’, $target=’full’, $text = ”) – Shows the “target”-Template
$visibility is the entry device of the visitor. Possible values are “all”, “mobile”, “iphone” and “tablet”. E.g. if you want a link to the normal template to be visible only to smartphone users:
You can also use OR:
$target specifies the Target-Template. Possible values are:
- tablet – Link to the Tablet-Site,
- iphone – Link to the iPhone/iPod-Site,
- mobile – Link to the Smartphone-Site,
- full – Link to the normal Site
$text is the displayed link text.
- How can I style the Links?
The links have a class equally to the functions name and target: class=”sms_link_to_site_TARGET” (e.g. “sms_link_to_site_mobile”). Just style them with regular CSS.
- Bugfix for Links to “Full”-Site
- Added separate iPhone/iPod Detection
- Bugfix in Link-Visibility
- some smaller Bugfixes
- Added German Translation
- Initial Release