This widget aims to provide an easy integration of your StatusNet (identi.ca)
timelines into your WordPress.
It can also be used to display timelines for tags or groups.
You can provide multiple sources (= links to your profiles at identi.ca or your
own StatusNet installation), which will get fetched, merged (if you want
it to do so, like when you are posting the same content to multiple StatusNet
sites) and displayed in your sidebar (with #hashtag, !group and @people links).
- How do I fetch a #tag/!group from identi.ca (StatusNet)?
Add http://identi.ca/tag/debian or http://identi.ca/group/debian as a source.
- What is ‘Prefer content with markup’?
However, in certain setups, such as StatusNet’s federation, this will fix username links when replying to people across instances (i.e. from a personal StatusNet site to indenti.ca).
Consider the risks, and decided if this works for you.
- dropped Twitter support
- dropped Ohloh support
- added a band-aid for SimplePie not to fuck up when an empty (”) line is passed as a source.
- fix stylesheet loading
- fix catching errors from SimplePie
- strip trailing slashes from source urls, new SimplePie is bitchy about them. thanks to http://github.com/boltronics
- search.twitter.com support, via http://search.twitter.com/what_to_search
- ability do display StatusNet/Twitter/etc markup instead of parsing messages ourself
- support statusnet instances in subdirs
- Ohloh support by Michal Hrusecky Michal@Hrusecky.net
- Initial i18n support and German translation.
- Czech translation by Michal Hrusecky Michal@Hrusecky.net
- Spanish (es_MX and es_ES) translation by Fernando C. Estrada firstname.lastname@example.org
- First public release.