Add a prediction league to your WordPress website. To request a key sign up for your free trial at statsfc.com.
For a demo, check out wp.statsfc.com/prediction-league/.
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Norsk bokmål
- Upload the
statsfc-prediction-leaguefolder and all files to the
- Activate the widget through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the widget to the relevant sidebar on the ‘Widgets’ page in WordPress
- Set the StatsFC key and competition. If you don’t have a key, sign up for free at statsfc.com
You can also use the
[statsfc-prediction-league] shortcode, with the following options:
key(required): Your StatsFC key
id(required): The ID of your Prediction League. You will need to set this up in your Stats FC account
timezone(optional): The timezone to convert match times to, e.g.,
easy to use.
Contributors & Developers
“StatsFC Prediction League” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Hotfix: Check options exist before using them
- Feature: Allow timezone to be set
- Feature: Breaking change: Changed the competition ID parameter to a league ID
- Hotfix: Check the before/after widget/title bits exist before using them
- Feature: Added multi-language support. If you’re interested in translating for us, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feature: Use built-in WordPress HTTP API functions