THE STATION PRO, You can create a automation radio station, with support skins, player an theme.
Note: For Station Pro work with a streaming server SHOUTcast or Icecast
That is a Lite version(free). You can upgrate for premium. See information:
- Security Listen
- Support player: Windows Media, Android, iTunes
- Players Theme (Premium 2+ Skin)
- Skins Players theme support
- Vol Control (Premium)
- IceCast or Shoutcast (The Icecast only Premium version)
- HTML5 Supported (Mobile).
- multi language ability
- uninstall routine
- data delete routine (avoid orphaned data)
- coding advices
We recommend you use that premium version is included:
[http://www.marviorocha.com/stationpro](Get Premium Version)
Support Free and Premium
We including a online support in plugin to user has free forum with simple tutorial for settings your radio.
Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
It’s best to use the build in delete function of wordpress. That way all the stored data will be removed and no orphaned data will stay.
More translations. Does someone wants to help?
ONLY USE THIS FOR LOCAL DEVELOPMENT
Upload Station PRO to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Adjust settings (required IP and PORT your shoutcast server or Ice Cast).
- How can I support you?
We send email with good content for user sign free: [http://marviorocha.com/stationpro-getaccess ] (Sign free with your email)
- What is the plugin page?
- Do you have other plugins?
Check out my other WordPress Plugins
- Where do I post my feedback?
Post it at the plugin page: MarvioRocha.Com
Contributors & Developers
“Station Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fix installer now is working only 2.1.1
- Fix all bug
- Included New player with pack scrip
- Included HTML5 player support mobile
- Included uploaded banner
- Included Icecast or Server
- Included support for in plugin
- Two version Lite or Premium
- adding submenus
- small bugfix
- testing on WordPress 3.1