Standard deviation calculator is a free calculator plugin that finds the standard deviation of an entered set of data. Using this plugin, you can allow users to find the variance, Standard Deviation, Differences, Sum, and Square of Differences for free.
Through this plugin users on your website can find following values of given set of data
*Sample & population (default “sample”)
*Sample Standard Deviation
*Population Standard Deviation
*Square of Differences
You can also change the calculator background from admin panel.
It is very easy to use, You just have to use shortcode [standard-deviation] to show the calculator on webpage.
Installation and Use
This section describes how to install and use this plugin on your dashboard.
- Upload the plugin files to your directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugin directory and it is totally free.
- Activate the plugin through ‘Plugins’ screen in the WordPress dashboard.
- Now you can see the standard deviation calculator menu on wordpress admin dashboard.
- To add it on front end you just have to add short code there [standard-deviation].
It’s not working
- Step 1. Check if your Plugin is activated.
- Step 2. Deactivate all plugins and reactivate Standard deviation calculator.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Standard Deviation Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors