Integrate your Stackoverflow+ profile with your wordpress blog. This plugin helps you integrate your stackoverflow profile stats through a widget. You can also show a Questions or Answers Feed through the widget. There are multiple options you can choose from that you want to show on the stackoverflow widget.
- Link to your stackoverflow profile
- Badges showcase
- Avatar Support
- Accept Rate Support
- Latest Questions
- Latest Answers
- Easy to Setup
- Regularly Updated
Coming Up in Next Version:
- Integrate Feed Logic
- Personal API key Support
- Multiple Layouts
If upgrading, be sure to backup your database first
Follow me on twitter to be updated on new versions and releases
- Download the plugin zip package and extract it.
- Put the folder named “stackoverflow” under /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Goto the plugins page in your wordpress admin panel and click “Activate”
- Goto WordPress Stackover Plus options page (options -> Stackoverflow+) and follow the instructions.
for a more detailed Step By Step Tutorial / Installation / Documentation please visit –> http://techstricks.com/stackoverflow-plus
- Where can i update the settings? / I can’t find the plugin settings
In order to update the settings of the you’ll need to login to your wordpress admin panel and navigate to Appearance –> Widgets then choose Stackoverflow+ and drag it to the sidebar that you want to use it on.