XBox Live “GamerTag” style widget for displaying your Stack Overflow
information. Currently displays:
It also links to your profile screen.
As from 2.0.0 the widget now uses the Stack Overflow JSON feed, rather than a screen scrape.
This means that json_decode must be available (i.e. PHP5>=5.2.0). If you can’t satisfy that
requirement then you should stick with 1.0.4.
1.0.4 – Added caching, configurable in the settings, defaults to 30minutes.
2.0.0 – Switched from screen scraping to decoding the SO JSON feed.
- Upzip to the wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate using the plugins menu in WordPress
- Add the widget from the widget menu in WordPress
- Add your user id and email address in the configuration on the right side of the widget menu
- How do I get my user id?
Log into Stack Overflow, click your name at the top and your id is the number
just after /users/ e.g. if your url was http://stackoverflow.com/users/12345 then 12345 is the
- Why do you need my email address?
The email address is hashed and used for your Gravatar. It isn’t used for anything else
or stored for any evil purposes.
Contributors & Developers
“Stack Overflow "GamerTag" Style Reputation Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors