This is a simple widget style plugin to track SSL Certificate expirations. It will aquire the expiration date automatically when you enter a host name.
For now, version 1.0 is very limited. I’d like to add the following features to future releases.
- Allow manual date entry (for tracking non-public certs)
- Allow port specification for non-standard ports
- Allow other types of certificates to be tracked (email, code signing, etc)
ssl-cert-trackerfolder to the
- Activate SSL Cert Tracker through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to a sidebar through the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress optionally set a title
- Add hosts you wish to track through the ‘SSL Cert Tracker’ settings page
Contributors & Developers
“SSL Cert Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Fixed a bug where users would see warnings when adding an invalid host.
Fixed a fatal error in widget display.