SR Minify HTML compresses the HTML output and removes all new lines, extra spaces, HTML comments, CSS and JS comments single and multiline both and delivers only one single line of HTML code to the client side. This will help you reduce the page size and apparently the load time.
This plugin will help you increase your SEO score.
This plugin will work perfectly if your theme is created in the standard way.
- Target template should start with get_header() before outputting.
- Your theme footer or end of file should have wp_footer() just before closing body tag.
- Upload the entire sr-minify-html folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘SR MINIFY HTML’ as a sub-menu under your WordPress Settings menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SR WP Minify HTML” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SR WP Minify HTML” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed PHP Warning: Deprecated: Non-static method ( when debug enabled )
Fixed WP Warning: Plugin generated numbers of character of unexpected output ( when plugin activated )