You can record “video” – what your visitors do on your page
- Record and view mouse move actions;
- Record and view window resize actions;
- Record and view page scroll actions;
- Record and view mouse clicks (FREE to unlock!);
- Detect user IP, Country, OS, Browser, Mobile, Wp user name (FREE to unlock!);
How to install
- Download the ZIP package.
- Open WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload. Browse for the ZIP file spy-analytics-lite.zip on your computer and hit “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin.
Quick Start Quide
- Install Spy Analytics Lite
- Open Spy Analytics Lite – Settings. Check Enable record checkbox. Save settings
- After a while, open Spy Analytics Lite – Analytics page. If you have recorded session you will see it in the table. If there are no sessions you can record your own, just open any page of your website and make mouse/window resize manipulations
- Choose one of recorded session in the sessions table. Put mouse cursor over Session ID value to open session menu. Click Spy View link. Spy Player page will opens in new tab/page.
- Click Play button to view recorded actions.
- How much memory i need for 1min activity per 1 user?
It will be about 60 Kb of hyperactivity. But please note that it depends on how it will be active on your website. For example one visitor can click 12 times per 1 min, another one just 3.
Contributors & Developers
“Spy Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- Fixed problem when WP not in root.
- New: mouse move actions
- New: mouse scroll actions
- Removed: mouse click actions
- New: mouse click actions
- New: user device and OS info