This plugin create a button in your WordPress editor to set some parts of your posts as spoilers.
These parts show a blocked content to your visitors, then must click in these blocks to show the original content.
- How can I remove a spoiler of my post?
To remove a spoiler block, just select the spoiler block then click in spoiler button.
- How can I customize the spoilers blocks in my blog?
To customize the blocks of spoilers, just add the follow selectors in your css file:
* span.spoiler to spoilers closed blocks;
* span.spoiler-open to spoilers already clicked by users;
- Now the spoilers has a span that hidden the content the spoiler with CSS (thanks to Mario Ludwig);
- Resolve some Bugs;
- Added function to close the spoiler block when user click
- Added Romanian translation by Alexander Ovsov http://webhostinggeeks.com/
- Change contact e-mails and sites urls
- Bug fixes
- Resolve some bugs;
- Add i18n support;
- Include Brazilian Portugueses language;
- Now you can clear spoiler block if you click in spoiler button! 🙂
- Correction in CSS Queue.
- Add missing files to WordPress SVN