Speed Booster Pack allows you to improve your page loading speed and get a higher score on the major speed testing services such as GTmetrix, Google PageSpeed, YSlow, Pingdom, Webpagetest or other speed testing tools.
Why Site Speed Is Important
When visitors lands on your site for the first time, you only have 3 seconds to capture their attention and convince them to stick around. That's not convinced you? Read on:
- Google incorporating site speed in search rankings
- 47% of online consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less
- 40% of people will abandon a site that takes more than 3 seconds to load
- 80% of online consumers are less likely to return to a slow website
The following video is not about "how to get a score of 100 in Google Page Speed" but want to show the difference in points Before and After activating Speed Booster Pack plugin:
Main Plugin Features
- Moves scripts to the footer to improve page loading speed.
- Loads CSS asynchronously to render your page more quickly and get a higher score on the major speed testing services.
- Minify and inline all CSS styles and move them to the footer to eliminate external render-blocking CSS and optimize CSS delivery.
- Lazy loads images to improve page load times and save bandwidth.
- Changes image compression level to keep file sizes smaller.
- Removes query strings from static resources to improve your speed scores.
- Removes extra Font Awesome stylesheets added to your theme by certain plugins, if Font Awesome is already used in your theme.
- Removes junk header tags to clean up your WordPress Header.
- Displays page loading time in the plugin options page.
- Displays the number of executed queries in the plugin options page.
- Displays the Peak Memory Used in the plugin options page.
For complete usage instructions visit Plugin Documentation
The following are other recommended plugins by the author of Speed Booster Pack:
Translators are welcome!