Be able to publish posts from feeds and authorized WordPress sites.
Enter one or many feed addresses in the plugin, browse through the feed the same way you browse ‘Posts’ or ‘Pages’ and selectively choose to publish.
* Includes attribution for the sourced post.
* Can add images automatically to your media library.
* Can automatically attribute the post to a new ‘User’ (as ‘Contributor’).
Can selectively setup ‘Publishers’ who you wish to allow access to publish your posts or pages (creates a private feed for that Publisher).
* Can add/remove ‘Publishers’ at any time.
* Can have the plugin email the ‘Publisher’ access details and instructions.
* Can assign licensing to your available posts/pages, such as Creative Commons.
* Easily turn off plugin or deactivate.
The plugin can work as a client accessing feeds or WordPress sites you as a ‘Publisher’ have been given access to OR as a server being able to selectively deliver (syndicate) posts and pages for authorized ‘Publishers’ to publish OR as both a client and a server.
- Download the plugin and unzip.
- Upload the sourcedfrom directory to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for SourcedFrom.
- Go to the menu SourcedFrom > Server Settings or Client Settings and edit as required.
- Browse OR search for entries as desired from the ‘SourcedFrom’ Posts or Pages menu, click ‘Publish’ to edit and publish the Post OR Page as you would normally.
- Is this compatible with WordPress 2.5 or later?
Compatible with: WordPress 2.5 or later, WordPress 2.7 or later using feeds as publishing source, WordPress MU 2.6 (not sub domains) or later. Tested OK with 2.8.2
- Where can I get support or request additional features?
The best place to get support and request features for SourcedFrom is on our website: